• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit owner returns home

awww, that is really sweet. What a lovely bonded pair.

When I used to dare to go on holiday I seem to remember being ignored on my return

awww, that is really sweet. What a lovely bonded pair.

When I used to dare to go on holiday I seem to remember being ignored on my return

I know! So sweet!

I think I got a slightly happy look from one bunny when I came home once. He sat in the corner and looked a bit less grumpy than normal :lol:

Mine all ignored me - apart from Cheyenne - when I got home from hospital - they probably thought 'oh no - diet time again after daily daddy portions of pellets:lol:'

Cheyenne came hopping over and seemed very happy to be picked up for a snuggle - didn't do her usual huffing in my face:love:

Bini has such a close bond with her owner - maybe because she is a single bun?

It made me smile earlier!!

Bailey is bonded, but he loves it when I come home and comes bouncing over!! 9/10 times its for food... But I love it when he greets me, nothing more cuter!! :love: :love:

Its really really cute but I can't help but feel he should get another bunny for bini

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yes, my bunnies all definitely prefer their hus/wife-buns to me! They do all come running over to me when I go outside to their accommodation, but only to see what food I’ve brought them. Piper was quite tame when I first got him, but as soon as he was bonded with sisters Jet and Lavender, he ignores me. Still, I prefer them to be happy. Single indoor buns are sure to be tamer than my bonded outdoor ones. I’m just their slave faffing around upgrading their houses all the time, adding more runaround tunnels here, runs there.....

Yes, my bunnies all definitely prefer their hus/wife-buns to me! They do all come running over to me when I go outside to their accommodation, but only to see what food I’ve brought them. Piper was quite tame when I first got him, but as soon as he was bonded with sisters Jet and Lavender, he ignores me. Still, I prefer them to be happy. Single indoor buns are sure to be tamer than my bonded outdoor ones. I’m just their slave faffing around upgrading their houses all the time, adding more runaround tunnels here, runs there.....

I think they are super talented at mind control, yours seem especially skilled

Well MiniC, you have me hooked on the 'Bini' videos now! :roll:

But they are lovely and very entertaining ... :lol:

Back