• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How will I cope?

rachylou

Warren Veteran
When I loose my Jimby? I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes (edit- now rolling down my cheeks) at the thought of it, I love him with ally heart and am terrified every day that it could be his last as he turned 9 in July.
Will he know how much I love him and that he is my soul mate?
Ok full blown crying now 🤧

It will be Pain beyond belief but you’ll hold on, second by second if you have to, because you’ll know that’s all you can do. You’ll reach out and talk, you’ll cry, you’ll hug people, you’ll maybe seek therapy, you’ll not expect too much if yourself and you’ll allow yourself to process the unbearable loss in whatever way you can.

It may will be the worst pain you’ve faced and you will miss him for forever and a day but one day you’ll also find that you can find comfort in what you had as well as missing him.

Grief is a raw, wretched emotion and it won’t be a quick or easy journey but just by putting one foot in front of another you will find a way to keep surviving.

Back