• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rude awakening

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
g1vMe3hl.jpg

pGzruq5l.jpg
:lol:

Poor baby doesn't normally wake up when I move in for a photo.

"ARGH! :censored: :censored: :censored:!" ::manic flailing:: Lopsy is just the same, except he's usually loafing so his flailing legs just means he doesn't go anywhere :lol:

So cute :) I found Thor sprawled out this morning and when I gently touched him, to check he was ok, he jumped out of his skin! x

So cute :) I found Thor sprawled out this morning and when I gently touched him, to check he was ok, he jumped out of his skin! x

aww... I wonder if he has hearing problems too

So I decided to capture Boo's wake up expression when I stroke her. Better?

vgFBGlY.jpg

F0xKb82.jpg

also notice how helpful & clever they've been helping me redecorate :evil:

Ah yes, the difference between 'Argh!' and 'Eh...?' is quite clear :D Do you think they'd like to strip my wallpaper when they're done with yours? :p

Deaf bunnies can spark out and sleep deeply :D

I have developed a system of attracting my bun's attention, and shouting does no good at all, just scares the others :lol:

Ah yes, the difference between 'Argh!' and 'Eh...?' is quite clear :D Do you think they'd like to strip my wallpaper when they're done with yours? :p

I'm sure they'd be happy to help. That's paint they've stripped there, about 5 coats :lol:

Deaf bunnies can spark out and sleep deeply :D

I have developed a system of attracting my bun's attention, and shouting does no good at all, just scares the others :lol:

You're not wrong MM. I'm always being told off for shouting at Boo & frightening the others. However we do have a sign that distracts her & is usually enough to stop her if she is in cow bag or chasing mode. I think Boo thinks I'm top bun but out of the proper bunnies she thinks she is top - however Joey is really top bun? And Mouse occasionally humps Joe but never Boo. I digress..sorry

Back