• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just introducing myself

adrienne

New Kit
Hi

my name is Adrienne, AGE for short. I have been using this site for many years, and I am now glad to know that it has a forum.

I will pop over to our site now, and copy all of our rabbits that need loving homes onto this forum.

Glad to be here.

Our Rabbits

LAST UPDATED 6th October 2004

NAME BREED COLOUR SEX/AGE Information

Delilah Big bunny
White/grey F 2yrs A bit stroppy! Not keen on men. Spayed & vaccinated

Spice Lionhead X Lop Brown F 6mths Good with kids, used to living with other rabbits

Snowy lionhead X Lop white F 1yr Good with kids, used to living with other rabbits

Athena English F 1-2yrs No history, neutered & vaccinated

Percy M 1-2yrs Another nice bunny, neutered & vaccinated

Les
Mopsy
Jo
Fawn 5mths Brother & sisters, nice young bunnies

Ebony Medium size Black/tan M 5yrs Lovely family bunny,

If you require any further advice on any of the Bunny's listed above our staff are always to help. To avoid disappointment if you are interested in a particular rabbit mentioned in the list above please check it is still
available before visiting us. Thanks!!

Hiya Adrienne, and a big welcome to Rabbits United :D
Best wishes from Adele and all the Sanctuary bunnies :rabbit2:

Hi Age :wave:

I like the walking foot paw prints on your website, made me laugh, I get loads of those on my carpet when my mom and sisters dogs visit :lol: :lol:

I will get loads of photo's soon, and add them on here for you all,

meanwhile, here are some more little ones looking for a loving new home.

LAST UPDATED 14th October 2004

NAME BREED COLOUR SEX/AGE Information

Delilah Big bunny White/grey F 2yrs A bit stroppy! Not keen on men. Spayed & vaccinated

Spice Lionhead X Lop Brown F 6mths Good with kids, used to living with other rabbits

Snowy lionhead X Lop white F 1yr Good with kids, used to living with other rabbits

Les
Mopsy
Jo
Fawn 5mths Brother & sisters, nice young bunnies

Ebony Medium size Black/tan M 5yrs Lovely family bunny,

If you require any further advice on any of the Bunny's listed above our staff are always to help. To avoid disappointment if you are interested in a particular rabbit mentioned in the list above please check it is still

available before visiting us. Thanks!!

01732 865530 10am-3pm

Back