• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit allergy

Kim_w

Mama Doe
Ive just brought all 3 of mine in the house individually to groom them and my bottom lip felt a bit sore and swollen.
I normally touch them all multiple times a day but only pick one of them up every day.

Strangely the one i pick up daily used to make my eyes itch when we got her but now im gine. The other 2 are very fluffy at the min hence grooming session!!

Have any of you had any allergic reactions to rabbits?

Not rabbits but my most recent Guinea Pig.

I have to wear gloves when I handle him and, if he touches any part of my skin, it goes red and itchy and I develop small raised lumps in the area.

Ive just brought all 3 of mine in the house individually to groom them and my bottom lip felt a bit sore and swollen.
I normally touch them all multiple times a day but only pick one of them up every day.

Strangely the one i pick up daily used to make my eyes itch when we got her but now im gine. The other 2 are very fluffy at the min hence grooming session!!

Have any of you had any allergic reactions to rabbits?

Sounds uncomfortable Kim ...

Back