• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone in the winchester/chandlers ford area interested in long term rabbit sitting ?

I am looking for someone rabbit savvy to look after my warren whilst I am away

It should just involve daily feeding and watering, playing with them to ensure they are behaving normally

In emergencies it would involve taking them to the vet

PM me know if you are interested and how much you are looking for, together with your experience and how much time you can spare to bond with the bunnies

I can afford to be really generous with material contributions for the right person

All the following are negotiable...for the perfect bunny sitter

accomodation in a 4 bed house if needed
access to a show jumping quality horse
access to a sports car

but must be 100% reliable....perfect would be a rabbit loving vet, trainee vet or veterinary nurse LOL

I can afford to be really generous with material contributions for the right person

All the following are negotiable...for the perfect bunny sitter

accomodation in a 4 bed house if needed
access to a show jumping quality horse
access to a sports car

but must be 100% reliable....perfect would be a rabbit loving vet, trainee vet or veterinary nurse LOL
I tried to Pm you but your inbox is full. I am from Southampton if you ever get stuck x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back