• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo Boo's Great Grandma Shame

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
OH's Nana visited yesterday - she is 100 & I expect never encountered house bunnies before plus her house is quite posh. I'd deliberated about moving them upstairs but decided not to stress them out. So I was busy congratulating myself on a good decision, she was obviously enjoying watching & commenting on them. Next minute Boo, positioned nicely in front of Nana starts tucking in to her packed lunch, proper swilling it around her mouth. Says Nana, he has found himself something to eat :shock:, "it's just a left over nugget" I lie. Boo then hops off leaving the biggest cecos ever at her feet. I've never seen Boo's before. Rotten timing young lady:lol:

az0vOkdl.jpg

[emoji38] well done boo. You share the nice nutritious stuff with the older generation x ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

OH's Nana visited yesterday - she is 100 & I expect never encountered house bunnies before plus her house is quite posh. I'd deliberated about moving them upstairs but decided not to stress them out. So I was busy congratulating myself on a good decision, she was obviously enjoying watching & commenting on them. Next minute Boo, positioned nicely in front of Nana starts tucking in to her packed lunch, proper swilling it around her mouth. Says Nana, he has found himself something to eat :shock:, "it's just a left over nugget" I lie. Boo then hops off leaving the biggest cecos ever at her feet. I've never seen Boo's before. Rotten timing young lady:lol:

az0vOkdl.jpg
[/IMG]

Let's hope Nana has no sense of smell!

lol, I never considered Boo might be sharing. I suppose it was only right - nana did share carrot tops after all

:lol: :lol: :lol:
On another note, Grandma is looking very well :thumb:

she is amazing :) She headed out to the car, found a penny on the floor, bent down & retrieved it in a nano second to give to me. I can't believe how quick & agile she is

Back