PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit's Habits - Anything I should add?

Tamsin
02-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Those of you that have read my book Understanding Your Rabbit's Habits, I was wondering if there is anything you think might need adding, changing or clarifying?

I'm going to have to do a new print run soon and as it's 6 years since I wrote it I thought it was a good opportunity to give it a once over. Is there any behaviours you think are missing or need more on, or any more problem behaviours I should write about?

http://www.therabbithouse.com/behaviour/

Feel free to tell me all the bad bits or things you disagree with so I can make it better :D

Tamsin

biscandmatt1
03-10-2017, 12:33 AM
bump :wave:

Shula
03-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Hello! Slightly off topic but are you still planning to produce a book(let) of rabbit enrichment activities - or am I making this up?! I have seen great suggestions on your website/blog and would definitely be interested in a print copy of some of these :)

Tamsin
03-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Hello! Slightly off topic but are you still planning to produce a book(let) of rabbit enrichment activities - or am I making this up?! I have seen great suggestions on your website/blog and would definitely be interested in a print copy of some of these :)

Yes, I know I promised it awhile ago but it's well on it's way to being complete... it's just I keep adding to it :) Definitely more of a book, it's up to about 150 pages :lol: I'm hoping to get it to a proof reader by the end of the year.

Shula
03-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Yes, I know I promised it awhile ago but it's well on it's way to being complete... it's just I keep adding to it :) Definitely more of a book, it's up to about 150 pages :lol: I'm hoping to get it to a proof reader by the end of the year.

Oooh great! I'll look forward to it in due course! :thumb: