• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit's Habits - Anything I should add?

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Those of you that have read my book Understanding Your Rabbit's Habits, I was wondering if there is anything you think might need adding, changing or clarifying?

I'm going to have to do a new print run soon and as it's 6 years since I wrote it I thought it was a good opportunity to give it a once over. Is there any behaviours you think are missing or need more on, or any more problem behaviours I should write about?

http://www.therabbithouse.com/behaviour/

Feel free to tell me all the bad bits or things you disagree with so I can make it better :D

Tamsin

Hello! Slightly off topic but are you still planning to produce a book(let) of rabbit enrichment activities - or am I making this up?! I have seen great suggestions on your website/blog and would definitely be interested in a print copy of some of these :)

Hello! Slightly off topic but are you still planning to produce a book(let) of rabbit enrichment activities - or am I making this up?! I have seen great suggestions on your website/blog and would definitely be interested in a print copy of some of these :)

Yes, I know I promised it awhile ago but it's well on it's way to being complete... it's just I keep adding to it :) Definitely more of a book, it's up to about 150 pages :lol: I'm hoping to get it to a proof reader by the end of the year.

Yes, I know I promised it awhile ago but it's well on it's way to being complete... it's just I keep adding to it :) Definitely more of a book, it's up to about 150 pages :lol: I'm hoping to get it to a proof reader by the end of the year.

Oooh great! I'll look forward to it in due course! :thumb:

Back