• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin - U/D 18th October

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As usual I am a total wreck :oops: It makes no difference that I have 100% trust in C and that I have had well over 100 Rabbits neutered over the years. I always have that 'but what if..........' niggle in my mind and a large knot in my tummy about it all :oops:

Last edited:
It's only natural to feel that way Jane, it's because you care. From what you've said of C, I'm sure Roisin is in the safest of hands, and will soon be back in your excellent care xx

All the best and brightest vibes on the way for Roisin. I am sure everything will be perfectly fine. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))) :love: xxxx

Sending loads of vibes for Roisin this morning. I hope she gets on well and is soon home with you. Also sending lots of hugs for you while you wait for news.

She couldn't be in better hands :thumb: sending lots of vibes for her spay and calming hugs for you xx

It's natural to worry when anybun is going under a GA.

Sending vibes that she will soon be home and you can give her lots of healthy treats to help her recovery xxx

Roisin? I'm out of touch! Thinking of her and you today xx

4Tbe4wu.jpg

Fghv5Dv.jpg

Thanks everyone. Just gotta wait for the call now xx

Back