• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Accident: Update 24th October

MightyMax

Banned
One of my rabbits has had a terrible accident :cry:

We've been in touch with the emergency vet, and don't know if he will make it.

Could I please have your thoughts and prayers for tonight and overnight please?

Thank you so much xx

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I'm so very sorry :( Sending loads and loads of vibes (sorry, I don't do prayers :oops:) and hoping that he improves overnight.

Also sending lots of hugs for you.

After every thing you do for so many buns and people on this forum, it's the least we all can do. Don't know what could have happened but hoping things will work out for you x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to hear this, MM. Sending loads of vibes, love and hugs for you and your little one; I really hope he pulls through. x

So sorry. Got everything crossed for you. I really hope it's not as serious as you think. Lots of vibes for you and your bunny xx

Thank you xx

We are in total shock at the moment. We've done all we can. It's horrible feeling so helpless and having to wait for 'time to heal' if it's going to. Trying to hold it all together. Thank you all so much. Prayers not necessary Omi - your good thoughts are wonderful enough xx

On no! I have just seen this, oh MightyMax I hope and pray your wee one will be ok. Sending loads of vibes across to you and your wee one :( xx

So sorry, just caught this. Sending a million vibes for your bunny, and holding him in my thoughts MM. Gentle hug for you too xxxxx

I'm so sorry to read this MM. Sending you all my vibes for your little friend, and some calming vibes for yourself also xx

Back