• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow has turned out to be a cuddle bun!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Willow is growing up fast, she's now 12 weeks old and weighs a bit over 800g. She's happily living outside with Parsley, but still likes some human contact.
Nut1z2zl.jpg

XfNdTf1l.jpg

I can't believe how much of a cuddle bun she is. She will come up to the door of the shed or run for a fuss and will happily let you pick her up for a proper cuddle.
H2F6YJal.jpg

Why did you stop stroking me?
LOBypeql.jpg

I'll groom you then.
eHXNELnl.jpg

That's better, carry on please.
LbRtnOgl.jpg

And of course I had to include a picture of my handsome (but moulting) boy Parsley, who thinks that the only thing that humans are good for is bringing treats! He's definitely not a cuddle bun, but we still love him to pieces.
i1zEF6xl.jpg

She's so beautiful and they are gorgeous pics :love: Oh sorry, Parsley, you're very lovely too :love:

Aww what a pretty and cuddly looking rabbit she is. My childhood rabbit, Lady Alice loved a cuddle. Wish my current four did!

Back