• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 French Lops need a new home ASAP!

I could rearrange to free up a large hutch and run to take a couple of these rabbits if someone could help with transport.

I have been thinking that Magic needs to come indoors anyway.

Hi,

I am dealing with these bunnies, the man is now not answering his phone well he doesn't even have it on so we may have been to late. But I will keep you updated

I could take 4 of these rabbits.

But we need someone to contact us as we are in Rugby Warwickshire and need to know more details.
Espeacially if we need to go south to pick up. Unless they are being brought up the country.

Please let us know as soon as possiable so this can be sorted.

:( Hiya all - OMG this doesn't sound good - I can help with transport to Tracy's at Rugby if need be.

I could transport from London up to Midlands if that helps.

Just PM or post if I can help.

Could possibly board 2 x short term also perhaps until Tracy has more room to rehome.

Lets hope we can help these bunnies before its too late.

I am pretty full here at the moment, but if one or two of the rabbits require emergency boarding, I can help short term. :D

Hiya - blimey I really should learn to read the A-Z the right way up!! - I could help with bunny run from Bristol upward to the Midlands - London is on the opposite side to Devon Counties.

Sounds like between Tracy - Rugby and Worcestershire - Adele and me short term fostering we could help quite a few of these if were not too late.

bunnytales said:
Hiya - blimey I really should learn to read the A-Z the right way up!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank goodness your not reading the kama sutra :lol: :lol:

I too can possible help with transport, know the m5 like the back of my hand upto burnham on sea junction 22, but limited to the hours mon-fri 9 - 3pm. How big are french lops then? I drive a freelander so would all 10 fit in it or not? There is also a Heather in Birmingham willing to foster I think

I can take 2. I have a Land Rover and can collect from anywhere in England. Send me a PM if you need my help. I'll log in on the hour tomorrow morning.

bunnytales said:
Sounds like between Tracy - Rugby and Worcestershire - Adele and me short term fostering we could help quite a few of these if were not too late.

I'm in Redditch - very close to you too.

As I said I have space for two.

I hope it is not too late.

I have had a message from the lady who was working to get these rabbits to safety.
They have not been able to get in touch with the guy who owns them since friday as his phone is switched off.
So this rescue is either too late or will have to be postponed until contact can be made again.
Sorry it isn't better news.

oh this is sad.

is there no way he can be contacted. did he leave a name, perhaps he could be located through the electoral roll if we had a name. he might of lost his phone or got flat battery so is unaware of the help being offered

Hi,

Still not been able to contact the man with the rabbits we only have a mobile number he would not give an address or home phone number. If we do get these rabbits I will let you all know. As we will be looking for emergancy places.

Good news :D

We have managed to get in contact with the guy and he is delivering the rabbits today, we just wanted to get them out.

We are still looking for placements as Maire has no space and they will be living in her kitchen. I will update later with sexes etc. People should be aware that does may well be pregnant.

Although these rabbits will be out of danger we do urgently need to find either perminate homes or people with recsues to go on and rehome them.

When I have confimation on sexes I will post them up if people willing to help out with transport or homes could contact me directly that would be great. My mobile is 07866 701 311

Sorry I can't help. I have begging the other half all weekend, bu tto no avail. Stuff like this doesn't usually happen near enough to me to help aswell. :(
Have you tried Animals in Distress in Newton Abbot or Exeter RSPCA for help? I think their numbers are both on Rabbit Rehome. I have a 80cm indoor bunny cage going spare if that's any use to anyone for a small bun.

Back