View Full Version : Fiver has come home

MimzMum
20-09-2017, 06:25 AM
Picked up his ashes this afternoon

:cry:

There is no end to the emptiness in my home and heart. :(

Roly Poly
20-09-2017, 06:47 AM
Such a sad time for you and I'm sure there are no words to help at the moment :cry:

Thinking of you and sending lots of love and gentle ((((( hugs ))))) xxx

Zoobec
20-09-2017, 07:29 AM
:cry: I am so sorry:cry: I'm thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Omi
20-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Thinking of you MimzMum and sending lots of love and hugs. You are correct in describing it as an "emptiness":cry: It is like a large hole in our everyday lives.

I'm pleased your precious boy is home.

Jack's-Jane
20-09-2017, 07:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/1sOh0b3.jpg

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) xx

Rhianna
20-09-2017, 08:47 AM
I always feel slightly better when I have the ashes with me, but it also makes losing a fur family member much more 'real', which hurts.

Thinking of you xxxx

Glingle
20-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Sending hugs xxx

MightyMax
20-09-2017, 09:28 AM

Having gone through this just a few short months ago, I know how you feel and it's so desperate :(

Sending hugs xx

biscandmatt1
20-09-2017, 03:45 PM
:cry: x

mini lop1
20-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Big hugsxxx

Babsie
20-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Oh, MimzMum. xxx

jerseygirl
21-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Sending (((hugs)) MM. xxx

MimzMum
21-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Thank you, everyone.

I put a tentative 'home' together in my bookcase headboard of my bed for the three urns. I have some flameless candles there and their three bowls, plus a few of their personal items in a sort of shrine. When their toys arrive from Alaska (provided the storage trailer leaves before snow) I'll add them to the memorial and take a photo.

I miss them all more than anyone can possibly know. The house is so quiet without them. I pass by the produce section in my grocery where I work and think, "Oh, they'd love X for tea..." Then I have to fight back the tears as I remember I don't have to bring home carrot tops or lettuce or kale anymore. :cry:

They have all left such huge holes in my heart. :cry: But although Mimzy was my soul bun, and Pip was my daughter's rabbit that I cared for, it's little Fiver I think whom I miss most. He was my little buddy, more of a people bunny than the other two. I get all choked up when I remember his last day with us. I have yet to finish Watership Down, I'd promised him I'd finish reading it aloud to him, even if he had to hear it from across the void.

He was a most unique little bun. :( I will never meet his like again in this world.

Zoobec
21-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Thank you, everyone.

I put a tentative 'home' together in my bookcase headboard of my bed for the three urns. I have some flameless candles there and their three bowls, plus a few of their personal items in a sort of shrine. When their toys arrive from Alaska (provided the storage trailer leaves before snow) I'll add them to the memorial and take a photo.

I miss them all more than anyone can possibly know. The house is so quiet without them. I pass by the produce section in my grocery where I work and think, "Oh, they'd love X for tea..." Then I have to fight back the tears as I remember I don't have to bring home carrot tops or lettuce or kale anymore. :cry:

They have all left such huge holes in my heart. :cry: But although Mimzy was my soul bun, and Pip was my daughter's rabbit that I cared for, it's little Fiver I think whom I miss most. He was my little buddy, more of a people bunny than the other two. I get all choked up when I remember his last day with us. I have yet to finish Watership Down, I'd promised him I'd finish reading it aloud to him, even if he had to hear it from across the void.

He was a most unique little bun. :( I will never meet his like again in this world.

Your shrine sounds so lovely:love:

I'm so sorry you have had to go through this, it's just awful :cry: Sending you strength giving hugs xx

weedug
21-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Thank you, everyone.

Sending huge hugs. Your shrine sounds lovely :love:. Going through this myself just now, I totally understand the emptiness.

Barn Yard Bunnies
21-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Xxxxx

LagomorphLion
21-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Nothing but love and hugs, thinking of you during this difficult time. x