• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The great escape......

without_halo

Alpha Buck
We brought Ginny a.k.a Fearless and her partner Ron a new hutch, 6ft x 2ft x 3ft off the ground and top opening.

We found it really sweet that they like putting their paws on the top of the hutch and looking out (little did we know). Awwww bless I know.

So I decided to get video of this as hubby hadn't seen them do it.

I had literally just turned the camera on them and Ginny decided to jump straight out of the hutch and leg it. I managed then to just stop Ron from jumping out and shut the hutch up.

It was 11.00pm and garden did not very good lighting. So there I was chasing Ginny around for at least 45 minutes wearing hubby's trainers (he is a size 11 and I am a size 8)

When I told he about what had happened he just laughed him self stupid.

Ron got his own back last night at least hubby was there when it happened. He deicded to have a game of chase with hubby as they do every evening.

It was a funny sight both times. Am just glad no one videoed me chasing Ginny.

Yep been there done that :lol: You just can't get any speed up for fear of losing one or both shoes :lol: (I'm a size 6 and hubby's a size 12..... a very funny sight to see according to hubby :roll: :D )

Your story just proves that bunnies are too cheeky and clever by far :lol:
Bambi tried to do something similar tonight. As I was walking out of their shed and turning around to close the door Bambi was following me out the door as if the say "I'm the leader of the escape party!" 8)

Back