• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trapped in the Rabbit run

Alice

Warren Scout
Just thought I would share this with you as I am still having a little giggle to myself about it.

While Roo was having his run this morning I went into Splats run to feed him and clean his litter tray etc. Splat has a large run that I can get into by crouching down and stepping through the big door at the front.

So I closed the door behind me to stop Splats getting out, and carried on with sweeping the run. It was only when I had finished that I realised that the latch had flipped back across the door and that I was trapped.

So there I was trapped in the rabbit run, Thinking " I hope the neighbours don't see me now," I think they already think I am a bit crazy out there in the garden every morning at 7 am running around like a mad thing trying to get the bunnies cleaned, fed, watered and exercised.

So I tried to wriggle the door to try and flip back the latch but it didn't work, so then i strated to panic a little thinking I would still be there when my boyfriend got back from work in the evening........luckily after a further 5 minutes of trying I managed to flip the latch back and I was free.

Was quite funny when I look back on it......hope the neigbours didn't see me struggling to get out !!

:lol: Now that I would have liked to have seen.... the things we do... I bet Splat thought you'd moved :lol: :wink:

Look I know you were trying to get out of going to work and spend more time with the bunnies ... !!

Imagine if you had been stuck in it all day though :shock: Your neighbours would have thought you were trying to BECOME a rabbit !!! :lol: :lol:

Back