• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ear Ear!

Zoobec

Staff member
Boots, my cuddly bridge bun was a lop. But when you stroked his cheek one ear would stick up like an uppy eared rabbit.

Frosty, our current cheeky cuddly diddy bun has uppy ears. But when you stroke his cheek one ear lops :lol:

I kind of find it comforting, like there is some sort of connection there :love:

Boots, my cuddly bridge bun was a lop. But when you stroked his cheek one ear would stick up like an uppy eared rabbit.

Frosty, our current cheeky cuddly diddy bun has uppy ears. But when you stroke his cheek one ear lops :lol:

I kind of find it comforting, like there is some sort of connection there :love:

Yes it does seem like a connection there :love:

Awwwwww :love: :D

How is Mr F ?

Awwwwww :love: :D

How is Mr F ?

He is great thanks :thumb: he's such a cheeky boy :love: the gas man came to change the meter so I put him in a dog crate for his own safety - the gas man thought it was hilarious when I asked him if he was going to be long because the carrot leaves were going to run out soon (Frosty was glaring at us and stamping so we were hand feeding him non stop) :lol:

He is great thanks :thumb: he's such a cheeky boy :love: the gas man came to change the meter so I put him in a dog crate for his own safety - the gas man thought it was hilarious when I asked him if he was going to be long because the carrot leaves were going to run out soon (Frosty was glaring at us and stamping so we were hand feeding him non stop) :lol:

At first I thought you meant that you put the Gas Man in the crate for his own safety !! :shock: :lol:

I'm glad you had a gas man with a sense of humour.

Many moons ago when one of my rabbits was put in a cage when the gas man came, he remarked that it was a good idea to keep the meat in the kitchen so that it was fresher :shock:

At first I thought you meant that you put the Gas Man in the crate for his own safety !! :shock: :lol:
Probably more economical! :lol:

Aboleth has a loppy ear: I tend to only cheek-fluff her blind side so I dunno if both ears would do it? Lopsy's never had a standard ear so it sounds really special :love:

Back