• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sylar is in the bun house!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Just got woken up by a vicious beasty jumping on my face :shock:

It's a good job that I love him!!!!!!!!!

21jn3pv.jpg

That does look sore :( And he won't even have realised what he's done!

I hope it heals well.

It's sore and a bit deeper than I was hoping. It's also bruised a bit too!
I think he gave himself a bit of a fright! He really panicked when he landed on me and went to hide in his tunnel. I ended up consoling him... obviously! :lol:

What a good job that missed your eye ! Hope it heals up fast. Shall I knit him some bed socks ? :lol:

What a good job that missed your eye ! Hope it heals up fast. Shall I knit him some bed socks ? :lol:

To be honest that was my first thought as well. He's got me above and below but luckily missed my eye. Phew!

He's actually booked in for a health check and nail trim today :lol: He could have waited!

Just got woken up by a vicious beasty jumping on my face :shock:

It's a good job that I love him!!!!!!!!!

21jn3pv.jpg

Roxy!!!

This is like me a good few years ago .. I ended up in A&E as it wouldn't stop bleeding. I hope yours isn't as bad?

Good news is, it will heal well :)

It's explaining to everyone else thats the hard bit!!

The bleeding has stopped but it actually looks worse this morning. It's really dark and a little bruised but it has closed up a little already and it doesn't hurt anymore :)
I've got my college induction this week and I'm also going away to London for a theatre weekend, so hoping it can be covered with make-up! It looks awful :lol:

The bleeding has stopped but it actually looks worse this morning. It's really dark and a little bruised but it has closed up a little already and it doesn't hurt anymore :)
I've got my college induction this week and I'm also going away to London for a theatre weekend, so hoping it can be covered with make-up! It looks awful :lol:

Mine was three inches long, and I had to have one of those micropore plaster things on for a week so I looked a right sight over New Year!

I would suggest putting some Savlon or other antiseptic ointment on before make up, just to try and keep any bacteria out of it and help it heal.

Back