• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pregnant rabbit questions

I've known them to take up to 35 to 39 days in rare cases. If she hasn't kindled by day 35 I would recommend a vet visit the premises to give her a health check to ensure no complications.

A heads up that this is a pro rescue forum and you may not get much information on the breeding of rabbits as there is an overpopulation of them in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi,

You may wish to read this.

I agree with Daphne and Phoebe. Day 35 is not uncommon, but a vet check is essentially, unless there is any change in behaviour, in which case you need to go to the vets straight away.

it's day 36, stil no babies. We are having a vet come and feel if there are any. Do you think it's a false pregnancy?
There is a possibility but none of us will be able to tell.
A vet coming to give her an examination is the best thing you can do for her right now x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It concerns me that you're asking these questions because it indicates that you don't have a breeder mentor or someone you're learning from. It's important for you to be able to have someone like that if you're breeding g for many reasons, not least of all because they can answer your questions and actually show you things that we can't. It would be advisable to find someone in your local area to learn from if you continue to want to breed. Please make sure they are reputable. You're welcome to message me about any of this if you have any questions.

I really hope it's a false pregnancy and your bunny is ok.

Back