• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chubby

Bunnysam

Alpha Buck
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chubby bunster seems to have been up for re-homing for ages, as he was there when I browsed a long time ago :cry: He looks like he needs a good cuddle and a forever home ..... (along with his mate Jack) ...

chubby.jpg

Aww they are so sweet. Hope they find a wonderful home soon.

Branwen had been in the rescue nearly seven months before we adopted her.

Hi Beck

If you click on Rabbit Rehome blue logo in the top right hand corner of this screen then go into Search Rabbits you will find him.

I know, I kept thinking of him last night and talked to my b/f and he said the house would be chaotic with two more bunnies :cry: I even printed a blow up picture of him.

Girls at work think he looks like a slipper! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I know, I always feel sorry for the ones that have been there the longest and the longer they are there the further down the list they get.
I always check on poor Ron (at Furryfriends) he has been there ages.

:( they are all too far away if you don't drive.

There's no way I could talk my OH into driving into London for a bunny or two.

I knew there was a reason I don't look at all the rr bunnies too often, I just want to home them all :roll:

I was looking through the list for Chubby before Tam put the link up and there are bunnies on there that don't even have a name :(

Beck if you seriously wanted them and needed a lift I am sure I could persuade my b/f to help out with transport. I am from Kent but he/we would drive through London and out to Herts if it meant a forever home for them x

Let me know. In fact I don't need to ask Steve, the answer would be yes.

Sam :)

Sam that is a very kind offer! -Do you want to sleep on it!?!

Watch this space. . . .

beck said:
Sam that is a very kind offer! -Do you want to sleep on it!?!

We're in Surrey, and I know for a fact that Andi would be more than happy to drive to Hitchin to deliver bunnies on the condition that I let him visit his favourite guitar shop on the way home. :D

So if you see any buns on the Surrey side of London, don't rule them out.

Towsbuns said:
I know, I always feel sorry for the ones that have been there the longest and the longer they are there the further down the list they get.
I always check on poor Ron (at Furryfriends) he has been there ages.

Ooh I always check on Ron too, he looks like such a sweetie!

I have slept on it and am watching this space!!

** At the moment I am at my parents' house (with my bunnies running about their lounge unbeknown to them as they are out!! OOPS! Just thought it would be a change of scenery!) on their computer as I only have a computer at work so won't be able to view any posts until Tuesday (I have Monday off) **

I am sure between us we can sort something out! :)

Well, I spoke to the lady who is looking after chubby and jack last night.

If it was just chubby he could've been homed 10x over - but he comes with Jack :twisted: who apparently is a bit of a handful!! You wouldn't think so to look at him would you.

They need a large, secure outdoor set up, which at the moment I can't give -although I am working on it!

The lady I spoke to was lovely, really helpful, even offered a lift to the Mayhew.

For now I'm going to stick to my plan of visiting the heathlands which is quite close to me, after Blueberry is spayed to find her a friend, also to get outside finished then maybe if chubby and jack are still looking. . . .

Thankyou Bunnysam and Bertie. xx

I don't know I can see it with Jack. He does look like he would have you, and your mates.

Oh they were both so lovely. I just wish I had the space ;-(

They are coming to live at Ebony-Eyes :D We are so excited - they will probably be coming this weekend with Camille :D Yippppppeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
They are coming to live at Ebony-Eyes :D We are so excited - they will probably be coming this weekend with Camille :D Yippppppeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

give them a huggle from us when they arrive! :D

Thats great news Jay! Those two are very sweet and are so entertaining. I'm really glad they have found a forever home at last. :love:

Jaypot said:

Thats brilliant news!! So glad they've found a home.

Back