• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's Here!

jredk04

Warren Scout
Sorry for the delay.

"Jack" (after Jack O'Neil from Stargate SG1 for those who know - for those who don't perhaps, i'd better join another forum!) and it was my HUBBY who gave him his name.

He arrived yesterday. Travelled well. And settled in, so far, really well. Eating well. Had to clean his cage this morning and he took it all in his stride. Fingers crossed then.

Pictures?

Well, i'll give it a whirl. I've had to enhance the pic digitally as i took it yesterday without flash. Hope you see him ok. I've just copy/pasted everything, hoping something will work.

Jack.jpg

if it doesn't work, i'll give it a another go.

In the meantime, i'm VERY happy! :D :D

Thanks for all your help to date.

Julie
PS - Hubby really really likes him. Cool.
PPS - will take some better pics soon. perhaps he'll even feature on Mubby's website!?

Grief, the picture's too big and it's making the thread go funny

sorry

i'll get the hang of this soon. i'm sure i'll give it plenty of practice!

:love: ahhhh he looks lovely, really fluffy and snuggly.
oh I just want to cuddle him! lucky you.

Good luck, and welcome Jack. :bunny:

Jack looks just like Jack (see piccie below!) only bigger. Hope you have as much love and cuddles with your Jack as I do with mine!
Tina

He is beautiful :) He looks all soft and cuddly - can't wait to hear stories about him :lol:
As for Jack O'Neill - swoon :love:

:love: he is just so gorgeous

Jack seems to be a popular name for buns (it's Casey's middle name, after jumping Jack flash)

thanks everyone.

it's quite nerve-wracking letting him settle in :D . he's been out of his cage already! he came out on his own accord and went back in too poop! ok there are some accidentals out there as well but hey i was impressed (the event will be described in the days/weeks to come as a complete fluke). He's had a good sniff round his room and examined the wallpaper - hmmm

He seems happy enough. which makes me happy.

i'll get some better pics sorted and let you have a proper look. he's a more handsome, rugged chap than a cutie which suits us to a T.

julie

He's another pic.

You can see him a bit better in this one.

Ps - glad someone out there shares the same taste re Jack O'Neil :!:

84eac244.jpg

He is soo cute - I love Jack O'neil and was thinking of calling Buster Jack but it didn't suit him lol!

Glad jack is settling in anyway

Back