• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which is a good hand held cordless hoover

rosaleen

Warren Scout
Hi, :wave:
my two free range house rabbits have started to poop quite a lot away from their trays in my living room,:roll: which is fine.However it means I drag out the hoover each day to clear it up.:roll:
Any recommendations for a light weight(I have arthritis in my hands) hand held, not too expensive, hoover would be appreciated. :thumb:I had one years ago but the sucker bit was too narrow to accommodate the poops.

For cleaning up in the bunny room I use a long handled dustpan and brush which works well - it's laminate floor. He rarely poops anywhere else but I have a gtech air ram upright and hand held, they are both brilliant but expensive!

This is very good if used on carpets (useless on laminate):

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2794541?cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59157|cid:199888113|agid:17470713273|tid:aud-180466976485:pla-164782933713|crid:74692318113|nw:g|rnd:2485951009653458249|dvc:t|adp:1o1&gclid=CjwKCAjw_8jNBRB-EiwA96Yp1s9PeTuTDful9vg0Ll20F-UEHmiOGlKRzWIKhe72wpKadlFpGiKWlhoCctoQAvD_BwE

My OH bought a Dyson Animal handheld (we got a really good discount on it, otherwise I'd never have gone for it) and I'm not as impressed ask thought I'd be. I think a cheaper hoover would achieve the same.

A rubber bristle broom is brilliant for sweeping poops and hay from floors and carpets. I recently bought a Morphy Richards Sleek cordless vac at the Range for £79.99. It's great.

Thanks so much to all of you for responding. I appreciate it
. At the moment, other than the big Hoover I use a dustpan and brush or a broom. The poops easily get trodden on, which is a bit harder to sweep up when they're on/in the carpet but easier on the wooden floor. Ditto the hay.
I'll have a look through your suggestions and decide.Thanks again.

Back