• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you need a smile? xx

The scratches, the hay/fur EVERYWHERE, the greens dominated shops... yeah I relate to those especially.

Brilliant! I can relate to all of that! Apart from the cuddling on the bed sadly. A bunny bouncing around on your pillow would be the best alarm call ever ❤️❤️ Although knowing my two they'd probably wee on my head! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant! I can relate to all of that! Apart from the cuddling on the bed sadly. A bunny bouncing around on your pillow would be the best alarm call ever ❤️❤️ Although knowing my two they'd probably wee on my head! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Max was the only one who slept on my bed, always. He didn't have any other accommodation at my Inn and it was coming up to Christmas .. truly :) He lived in my bedroom and was the perfect gent. I realised how often rabbits cleaned themselves as every time he did, the bed shook and I woke up! :lol:

My Max was the only one who slept on my bed, always. He didn't have any other accommodation at my Inn and it was coming up to Christmas .. truly :) He lived in my bedroom and was the perfect gent. I realised how often rabbits cleaned themselves as every time he did, the bed shook and I woke up! :lol:

Awwww <3

My Yuki used to wake me up by coming and having cuddles and grooming my face. Then he started peeing on the bed, so had to be evicted. (Instead, I greet them at the foot of the bed, beyond the barricades... ;) He still grooms me sometimes, and Niji's joined in that game too!)

Just watched this, oh it did make me laugh and smile, u can relate to most of it but it doesn't show finding a poop in your dressing gown pocket!

Somebunny put this on FB, I can relate to it, although I don't have a housebunny at the moment I still get hay on my socks, on the kitchen floor, etc. One of mine used to be a housebun and he still comes in every day to check on things. Today I found several poos on the carpet he'd left just to make sure I do the housework to his satisfaction.

Somebunny put this on FB, I can relate to it, although I don't have a housebunny at the moment I still get hay on my socks, on the kitchen floor, etc. One of mine used to be a housebun and he still comes in every day to check on things. Today I found several poos on the carpet he'd left just to make sure I do the housework to his satisfaction.

That did make me laugh PM :lol:

OMG !! We did find one, and it was only ever the once but did find a poo on the ceiling lol how does that even happen ??!!

Me and hubby were forever getting a poop in between our toes, it always made us laugh. I sent him the link to this video and he loved it, said it was so true!

Back