• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Remember 'Basket Wars'

Den

Mama Doe
We have a truce[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Don't know how they both fit[emoji3]
831a03a4618b365c587bf32c94531671.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha, brilliant! It's amazing what they squeeze into together, isn't it?

They are at least more dignified than my pair, who seem to think one on top of the other is the best way of fitting in.

Are they real? You should get them modelling for a calendar company. So cute.[emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235][emoji235]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

We have a truce[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Don't know how they both fit[emoji3]
831a03a4618b365c587bf32c94531671.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
What cutie pies! What basket is that? I'm wondering if mine might like that as a birthday pressie. Do they wee in it?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

What cutie pies! What basket is that? I'm wondering if mine might like that as a birthday pressie. Do they wee in it?

It's by Rosewood, called Chill n Snooze bed. I get it from Hay Experts or Amazon if i dont need a big order.Mine love it. There will be nothing left of it soon. Will (The Nethie) attacks it and eats it. I'll try to get a video next time I see him do it.

Unfortunately it does sometimes get used as a toilet but mainly poops which I just chuck on the garden.

It's by Rosewood, called Chill n Snooze bed. I get it from Hay Experts or Amazon if i dont need a big order.Mine love it. There will be nothing left of it soon. Will (The Nethie) attacks it and eats it. I'll try to get a video next time I see him do it.

Unfortunately it does sometimes get used as a toilet but mainly poops which I just chuck on the garden.
Ooh thanks. I wondered if it was that one. I bought them 2 chill n snooze mats. One got totally eaten and the other is for snoozing but does have a huge hole in the middle!

My nethie is a destructo bun too. I put brown packing paper behind and he attacks it like a ferocious predator in a cute furry body. I can't help laughing.

Thank you [emoji3]

I love seeing them snuggled like this[emoji173][emoji173]Poor Will just loves to snuggle Nancy but she doesn't always allow it[emoji29]
Haha. Pip always submits to Archie for some cleaning of ears which he does. But when he submits to her she hops away. We always chuckle that she's a meany. She takes her share but won't give him any back!

Thank you 😀

I love seeing them snuggled like this❤❤Poor Will just loves to snuggle Nancy but she doesn't always allow it😓

Yes, my female Nethie can be a bit of wotsit :roll::lol:

Like Julia said earlier - how about a calendar? It's rivalling Mervinius' photos in cuteness :love:

Yes, my female Nethie can be a bit of wotsit :roll:[emoji38]

Like Julia said earlier - how about a calendar? It's rivalling Mervinius' photos in cuteness :love:
What about a cuteness nethie post for everyone? We can all add our fur balls..

Back