• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know, poo on the brain this morning....

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Wouldn't life be easier if rabbit poos weren't round? They wouldn't bounce of the edge of the dustpan and roll away from you across the floor. They would go as far with the bunny foot flick either. Do you think I could train my bun to clench and produce a more rectangular poo?!

Wouldn't life be easier if rabbit poos weren't round? They wouldn't bounce of the edge of the dustpan and roll away from you across the floor. They would go as far with the bunny foot flick either. Do you think I could train my bun to clench and produce a more rectangular poo?!

But if they were not round they would not roll nicely off a dustpan into a bin liner !!

:lol: I so admire your thinking!
Yesterday, I found a lovely, round, golden rabbit poo. I haven't had rabbits in the house for over a year. :oops::lol:

I looked after a guinea pig for three weeks,it was going to a new home .It wasn't mine but a relations,it fought with her other two piggies.I was finding it's "black jellybean" poop for months after!:lol:

Guinea Pigs produce the most poop I have ever seen in my life! :shock:

I agree, and once when my nan and grandads Tess yorkie was alive and young she got in our guinea pgs cage and ate all the poo 😂 and wet bedding literally whole hutch lol

Back