• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bigglesworth-Believe it or Not he's a Rex

Awww what a funny little sausage! I hope he's warm enough - I wonder if he'll chew his jumpers or leave them alone!

Jane, do you know if this is a rex-specific condition, or does it affect other breeds too? I've not heard of it before

Oh bless him! So glad that he has found a loving home. I did laugh about the owners existing bunny being miffed that he was having to share all the attention!

Awww what a funny little sausage! I hope he's warm enough - I wonder if he'll chew his jumpers or leave them alone!

Jane, do you know if this is a rex-specific condition, or does it affect other breeds too? I've not heard of it before

I have only known it in Rexes. I dont know if it can also effect other breeds xx

Aww she. I heard about him I said to mum wonder if he would tolerate some knitted jumpers bless him

It seems that he has so far !! I hope the owner also knows that she will have to take special care with his skin, especially if he goes out in the sunshine x

Aww he's really sweet! I'm reminded of 'skinny pigs' - hairless guinea pigs- and those hairless cats - Sphynx? It's lovely that people are sending him knitted jumpers.

Back