• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doughnuts first competition, she's in the calendar!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I've entered doughnut in her first competition. Not sure it's the right thing to do as will probably be sad if no one votes for her. It's the rabbit welfare charity photo competition and she's in the best or bad behaviour category. She's sitting up on a wooden floor with on two paws with a pine door next to her. I can't upload the image at the moment. If You're on Facebook would you mind voting for her. Thanks in advance.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/RRRphotocomp/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1719330621708945

Last edited:
I've entered doughnut in her first competition. . It's the rabbit welfare charity photo competition and she's in the best or bad behaviour category. She's sitting up on a wooden floor with on two paws with a pine door next to her.

It's just a game, please don't make it sound like something serious, it isn't. Just fun. Good luck :)

I've entered doughnut in her first competition. Not sure it's the right thing to do as will probably be sad if no one votes for her. It's the rabbit welfare charity photo competition and she's in the best or bad behaviour category. She's sitting up on a wooden floor with on two paws with a pine door next to her. I can't upload the image at the moment. If You're on Facebook would you mind voting for her. Thanks in advance.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/RRRphotocomp/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1719330621708945

Ah the lovely Doughnut :love:

I hope she gets lots of votes :D

Doughnut is doing quite well for 'likes' so far! :love:

I know. It's open for a month though so early days. It was hard to decide what photo to submit since I think she looks cute all the time. I'm obviously not biased lol

Thanks everyone. She's such a sweet friendly little rabbit. Can't believe how many votes she's got and don't know half the people.

Back