• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Cuteness warning* Bunnies know how to flaunt their best bits!

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Archie just flopped on the sofa near me.....

Look at those adorable feet and his tiny dark tail. It makes me want to scoop him up and give him cuddles, which he would absolutely hate! I think he does it to taunt me...
83de25b8de222e37926c0d00b4f78196.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Archie just flopped on the sofa near me.....

Look at those adorable feet and his tiny dark tail. It makes me want to scoop him up and give him cuddles, which he would absolutely hate! I think he does it to taunt me...
83de25b8de222e37926c0d00b4f78196.jpg

Yes, the tail and feet are without doubt, perfecto :love::love:

Aww I love bunny butts and floofy feetsies!I used to love when my bridge boy Rio groomed himself and splayed out his back toes to clean between them,he was a tri coloured lop,and weighed nearly three and half kilos,a mix breed.Miss him.

Aww I love bunny butts and floofy feetsies!I used to love when my bridge boy Rio groomed himself and splayed out his back toes to clean between them,he was a tri coloured lop,and weighed nearly three and half kilos,a mix breed.Miss him.
There is something about those floofy feet when they spread them out to clean them. I always think it looks like bunny yoga!

Back