• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
I finally managed to arrange a suitable euthanasia appointment for Mimzy, only to have him deteriorate this weekend. I believe he may be leaving us shortly under his own power. I would've called an out of hours vet if I could have but no one is available till Tuesday.

He is as comfortable as possible and I can see he is gradually fading away. Still could we please have peaceful and swift passing vibes for him?

Thank you all so very much. xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sending lots of peaceful passing vibes for your precious Mimzy. It sounds like he wants to go on his own terms.
Give him a gentle nose rub from me. Big hugs for you too.
Xxxx

I finally managed to arrange a suitable euthanasia appointment for Mimzy, only to have him deteriorate this weekend. I believe he may be leaving us shortly under his own power. I would've called an out of hours vet if I could have but no one is available till Tuesday.

He is as comfortable as possible and I can see he is gradually fading away. Still could we please have peaceful and swift passing vibes for him?

Thank you all so very much. xxxxxxx

I replied to your last PM and of course you both remain in my thoughts (((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) xx

Thank you all so very much.
He is still with us. He seems peaceful for the most part and only moves once in awhile. I don't understand why he hasn't passed yet. He's been in my lap pretty much all day. I wish he could let go, I hate seeing him like this. :cry:

Thank you all so very much.
He is still with us. He seems peaceful for the most part and only moves once in awhile. I don't understand why he hasn't passed yet. He's been in my lap pretty much all day. I wish he could let go, I hate seeing him like this. :cry:

((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) xx

Really sorry to read of your stressful situation with your beloved Mimzy. I hope he remains peaceful and when it is his time drifts off peacefully.

Back