• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

coronation street

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi,
this probs sounds a littel silly but i was watchin it ether yesterday or sunday when sally was saying to her younger daughter sophie about having a pet and that she can have a cavy(but she wanted a dog) any way sally was going on saying how easy they r to look after and can watch it run around in weel :? then she sed they r cheap to look after and easy to feed.
now dont u think that gives childern and parents an idea to get one as they r easy to look after and cheap to feed ect which in alot of the cases is the total oppersit
becky
ur thoughts please

Hi Rebecca

I know what you mean there Rebecca. I was quite surprised at what she said, they use wheels? I think not!!! Most of the facts that she said where very very inaccurant, they need to get there facts right! Another thing is that she said that they don't live long, which is untrue.

It gives people the wrong idea about them..

Clare

hi clair
ye i forgot the the bit where she sed about them not living long i was a bit diassapointed in it and alot of people r influeced by soap and tv in geneal
becky

Hiya Rexy - Long time no speak ! - how ya doin gal!! - hope your bunsters are doing well.

Funny you should mention this but I'm an avid Corry Watcher - :( :( - and just how sad it that then folks!! - but when this appeared in last nights programme MOH just watched my face turn :evil: :evil: the very minute Sal said it -
You really would think they'd know better wouldn't you - but I bet they have a least a few complaints regarding the information put over - I personally feel that yet again it was a case of lack of education in teaching responsibility to children - OK yes its a small animal but bunnies, cavies, mice, hampsters, whatever! - they all deserve respect, love and care :!: :!:

hi lany,
im fine tar just in a bit busy recenly.
all my bunnies are fine and found a new home for the ill bunny that i nursed bk to health and is doing well. the baby mini rex u saw is looking better each day and hopefully will do well for me as well as a few more that keep looking better and will keep u updated. the mini cashmere has only been shown twice but im waiting for his adult coat to come throught and he is a littel ****** especially with the gilrs :roll: :wink:
any way bk to the point alot of us try so hard to tell people and advise them about small aniaml and how much work they can be and then this happens and blows it
i hope she has something better to say tomorrow
becky

Back