• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old bunnies

catxx

Mama Doe
I've been going great guns with my blog, OABunnies. Hopefully up to at least daily posts now (which is somewhat depressing at the same time). Please share the posts where you can!

Gosh, there are so many! :cry:

Though I know that Wilf at Altrinham is rehomed now as I took him to his new home. Also I am adopting Pia and Billy, the 9 yr olds from Kent - so that's three down! :love:

I'd love to try the two from Bristol with one of my trios but I'm too scared of them getting sick from my existing buns.

When our recently rescued bunny, Caramel, is settled with us and up to date with all her vaccinations, I would love to adopt a neutered, older, male to be her companion. She did have a companion originally I'm told, but sadly he passed away some three or four years ago and she's been on her own ever since. We've only had her for just over a week so far, but my ultimate goal is for her to have a bunny companion. I will keep an eye on your blog! Thank you! :)

Back