• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hell hath no fury like a Nethie groomed

Den

Mama Doe
Will: The human's using me to test this Tapatalk picture thing.

This is after she's picked me up from a snuggly cuddle with Nancy and relieved me of most of my fur.

Apparently it's for my own good. I didn't eat my tea last Friday so the pair of them forced me to eat Metacam and Empirid and drink water with the threat of the vet if I didn't start eating.

Well naturally I was eating with 15 minutes. [emoji3]

I was promised treats after the grooming and all I got was one measly little carrotty. I mean - one - the injustice of it.

Revenge was mine. She got a nip. Only on the t-shirt but you'd think I'd really bared my gnashers and drawn blood, the fuss she's making.
7329c5069346ba03f410deeb87aa322e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Will, the things you have to put up with from that hooman of yours !! :roll:

And just ONE carroty treat..................... :shock:

Shall I call the RSPCA ?? I mean being groomed AND only getty one treat, outrageous !

:lol:

Will: The human's using me to test this Tapatalk picture thing.

This is after she's picked me up from a snuggly cuddle with Nancy and relieved me of most of my fur.

Apparently it's for my own good. I didn't eat my tea last Friday so the pair of them forced me to eat Metacam and Empirid and drink water with the threat of the vet if I didn't start eating.

Well naturally I was eating with 15 minutes. [emoji3]

I was promised treats after the grooming and all I got was one measly little carrotty. I mean - one - the injustice of it.

Revenge was mine. She got a nip. Only on the t-shirt but you'd think I'd really bared my gnashers and drawn blood, the fuss she's making.
7329c5069346ba03f410deeb87aa322e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nethies are the cutest of the cute, with the biggest of personalities :D

I wouldn't mess with them! Really cute and I'm sure butter wouldn't melt......

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Will, you really should be very grateful that you have your very own human slave to groom you so expertly. I think that it should be you giving her the carroty treat!

Back