• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit warm - I love these two

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
A few pictures of the girls.
Daphne earlier while I was working at the desk and she decided to dead bunny with me in the room for almost an hour.
Then Phoebe and Daphne "feeling the heat" in the evening.
a3ff078b12f030cb8f50b84b696bd892.jpg
caca3fc8d619d74ee3edce8271d90983.jpg
1e1ff13a4ee37ffd7fc943d41b8d979a.jpg
5dc50eda09fea6da05884fbcbfb43882.jpg
7fa6b4171df3cab6fd1e425cb7958add.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I love Daphne's head shape :love: These pics show very clearly the difference between their two head shapes. Are they both Dwarf Lop or is Phoebe a Mini Lop?

I love Daphne's head shape :love: These pics show very clearly the difference between their two head shapes. Are they both Dwarf Lop or is Phoebe a Mini Lop?
Phoebe is a mini :)
Daphne is the dwarf :)
Daphne always looks "odd" at the wrong angle because of her shape, so I have to get the right angle for her to approve of photos.

For example, I tried to record Daphne slurp drinking earlier and had the wrong angle... she very strongly pushed my phone and hands away & into the right angle.

Daphne always looks "odd" at the wrong angle because of her shape, so I have to get the right angle for her to approve of photos.

For example, I tried to record Daphne slurp drinking earlier and had the wrong angle... she very strongly pushed my phone and hands away & into the right angle.

:lol:

Ah, but what might look odd to Daphne, might look interesting to some people :love:

i just showed OH "our god children" & he happily started nattering to Joey about having 4 wives. I think he may now be on board with my bunnynap plans. Not yet though

I think your rabbits look beautiful. Different from one another, but both equally charismatically attractive :love:

Back