• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sending my Bunnies off for Bonding today - fingers crossed!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I need some good bonding vibes please!

I am sending my Ollie, my friends (well she is mine now) bunny Charlie, and my cousins bunny Max off to hopefully be bonded today.

They are going to Elmbank Rabbit Boarding http://www.elmbankrabbitboarding.com/. It's Vee-Jay on here :)

I really want them to get on as Ollie recently lost Hollie, Max recently lost Jack and Charlie has always been alone. They deserve some bunny snuggles.

I need some good bonding vibes please!

I am sending my Ollie, my friends (well she is mine now) bunny Charlie, and my cousins bunny Max off to hopefully be bonded today.

They are going to Elmbank Rabbit Boarding http://www.elmbankrabbitboarding.com/. It's Vee-Jay on here :)

I really want them to get on as Ollie recently lost Hollie, Max recently lost Jack and Charlie has always been alone. They deserve some bunny snuggles.

Wow, they couldn't be in better hands, could they, Kermit?

Loads and loads of good bonding vibes!!! And good luck to Vee-Jay. She sounds amazing :)

Fingers crossed for an easy bond :) my bunnies have also been there but just for a wee holiday!

All good this morning, eating together well with no arguments :)
It was Ollie and Max who were having the most scuffles last night, Ollie is a nipper and Max took offense and would chase. but yes all much more comfertable around each other now. Charlie is a wee angel haha unusual as she is a girl.

It was Ollie and Max who were having the most scuffles last night, Ollie is a nipper and Max took offense and would chase. but yes all much more comfertable around each other now. Charlie is a wee angel haha unusual as she is a girl.

Yes, Ollie is deffo a nipper! I think he has wee man syndrome, lol! Glad that they are getting on well this morning. :)

vee-jay hi :wave:

Great start you miracle bunny bonder :)

Been a bit of chasing, but no actual fighting. I am impatient and keep messaging for updates!!

vee-jay hi :wave:

Great start you miracle bunny bonder :)

aww thanks :)

Buns are happy that they now have a bed to cuddle on

QkA1kMT.jpg

NgaYW8p.jpg

Back