• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Cat Tree for a Rabbit?

MightyMax

Banned
Someone suggested this for my young whipper-snapper who loves to jump and explore, and whack things.

I don't have any experience of them, or what might be suitable. Has anyone used them for their rabbits?

Lol you two.

I've no experience either but have seen a few threads on here before about them. I'd say so long as it's not too high, anything would be suitable?

I seem to remember someone getting theirs from Lidl

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Lol you two.

I've no experience either but have seen a few threads on here before about them. I'd say so long as it's not too high, anything would be suitable?

I seem to remember someone getting theirs from Lidl

Thanks DP :)

Just looked at Lidl. I think that offer must have gone. But any suggestions would be gratefully received. Preferably without a wee wee platform (i.e. soft bed/hammock etc). That said, only the whipper-snapper will be able to make his way up there, so he probably won't do it just for himself :)

I had one a long time ago and it worked well. I think it'd be a case of looking at them individually though and seeing if they are reslitically accessible for rabbits - some are better than others obviously. Someone should make these especially for rabbits!

I had one a long time ago and it worked well. I think it'd be a case of looking at them individually though and seeing if they are reslitically accessible for rabbits - some are better than others obviously. Someone should make these especially for rabbits!

Thank you esupi :)

Yes, it would be nice if they were made for rabbits!

One of my buns use to 'bop' the decorations on the Christmas Tree, and I think my Arnold Schwarzenegger character might be doing the same thing when the time comes :lol:

I got the smaller one from Lidl (they used to do it, not seen in in the last couple of rounds) and have been tempted by the larger ones but I don't think they'd fit in the playhouse. Here's mine (from Winter when we'd filled the playhouse with random housing):

15590633_10102435690640228_8964435098329919211_n.jpg

They've only chewed one of the baubles off :) They use the middle floor a lot, and Matt's seen both of them on the top. Never seen them in the hole except once or twice when it's gone in after being away for a while and they've explored it.

I got the smaller one from Lidl (they used to do it, not seen in in the last couple of rounds) and have been tempted by the larger ones but I don't think they'd fit in the playhouse. Here's mine (from Winter when we'd filled the playhouse with random housing):

They've only chewed one of the baubles off :) They use the middle floor a lot, and Matt's seen both of them on the top. Never seen them in the hole except once or twice when it's gone in after being away for a while and they've explored it.
I had this one for my ferrets years ago! :)
I brought it from Amazon :)

Thanks KK :)

No, I can't see any in Lidl at the moment - or Aldi. I'll keep my eyes open, as that looks a fairly good size and probably a good price too :)

Back