• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a rabbit savvy vet - Lincolnshire

Jambalu

Young Bun
I am looking to change the vet that my rabbits are registered with, I am hoping to find a rabbit savvy vet that is extremely knowledgeable and able to manage emergency care.

I have looked on the RWAF and Frances Harcourt-Brown websites and the most recommended in my county is in Thurlby which is 60 miles away from me.

I have also asked on FaceBook groups in my area, but was thinking that there may be people on here that could also offer recommendations.

I am located in Mablethorpe on the East coast of Lincolnshire.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

I am looking to change the vet that my rabbits are registered with, I am hoping to find a rabbit savvy vet that is extremely knowledgeable and able to manage emergency care.

I have looked on the RWAF and Frances Harcourt-Brown websites and the most recommended in my county is in Thurlby which is 60 miles away from me.

I have also asked on FaceBook groups in my area, but was thinking that there may be people on here that could also offer recommendations.

I am located in Mablethorpe on the East coast of Lincolnshire.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Yes I was going to suggest Sarah Pellet at animates. Sorry it's such a distance from you, as they have 24 hour nursing service

I don't have personal experience but I've heard that Orby vets are supposed to be pretty good - might be worth checking out if that's not too far.

I don't have personal experience but I've heard that Orby vets are supposed to be pretty good - might be worth checking out if that's not too far.

Thank you Santa, lots of people also recommended Orby to me when I asked on FaceBook, I am very much considering registering with them. It is one of the closest to me, I am going to call them tomorrow morning to ask a few questions about their rabbit care.

Back