• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a new hutch... Recommendations please!

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Hi everyone. I am moving house and don't plan on taking the current bunny Wendy house with me (far too many head bumps!!!!!)... I am looking for a standard 6ft hutch (they will have a huge run attached which I already have). Any recommendations on where to go?? I was going to go to welfare hutch company but found out today they are no longer trading which is very sad.thanks in advance xxxx

I would go for a shed if you can, bigger and better than both a Wendy house and a hutch, and you can sit in with the bunnies. Much easier to clean out too :thumb:

Have a look at Boyles Pet Housing and Manor Pet Housing.

A shed would be much easier for you, both companies also sell these.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi zoobec, thanks but definitely needs to be a hutch as we are having garden work done and getting an extension built, so will be moving the rabbit housing as needed. A shed won't be as moveable as a hutch although I would definitely consider it once the works are all done xxx

Back