• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Jack & Flo and 'mum' Tina

Tina

New Kit
Yes Adele, I have finally got around to registering and joining in the chat. I have two house bunnies rescued and rehomed to me by Adele. Despite various teeth and weight problems they are now doing really well and have come to be part of the family as well as loving each other lots (see piccie). I haven't looked back since bring rabbits into my home and its great to have a place to chat to like minded (or out of our minds!) people.

Hiya Tina, its great to see you here my friend!! :D
Jack and Flow look fantastic and you are a super Mum to them both, especially as poor Flow has not had an easy time of things.
I hope to pop over and see you all very soon.

Take care
Adele, David and all the bunnies :bunny:

Awwwww, what a pair of cuties :). Hello and welcome Tina, Jack and Flo :wave:

Now that's what we like - someone who introduces themself and has piccies at the ready. They are gorgeous buns.

Hi Tina!!!! :wave:

Mmmmmmmmmmm, snuggle buns, dontcha just want to squidge them! :lol: Jack and Flo are beautiful!!!!

Hi :waver:

Your buns are so cute, the one of the right looks a lot like Casey (my boy rabbit)

Look forward to hearing from you :)

they look gorgeous - i wish my two snuggled like that they are two cute bunnies

hello and welcome

Back