• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The thank you present

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I just cleaned the bunny room...

Went away for 3 mins to throw rubbish away and I came back to this little present....

7c6f22ae1aa4457dd424354065848793.jpg
8e25e30e4e758a6794d1efe3e9892966.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

"It's lovely and clean but... it's still mine!"
I loved it when I'd done a thorough clean and my buns would flop in the middle of the room, as if to say, "We did this!"

I think they squirrel them away somewhere and then wheel them out when we're gone (well, mine at least are incapable of leaving single poos anywhere, it's 5+ or nothing!).

:lol: whose the culprit?

Each time I did the housework by my bridge bunny Ralph would lay 5 or 6 poos on the doormat - it took ages to work out it was a territorial thing.
I have to say my bunnies are much more generous, I'd have at least a dozen presents if I left a clean room for 3 minutes

Omg you guys make me laugh so much.

Lagomorphine I actually laughed out loud and got a look from the OH when i read your comment.

J&B - as it's quite big I think it's Daphne's, but then it's darker than her normal so could be Phoebe's. Honestly, I've no clue!

Thankfully they don't try to claim the bedroom - just under the piano they try to claim as their own territory.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back