• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Princess and the Poo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
kind of the opposite to the Princess & the Pea

Why do they not feel uncomfortable lying on big balls of poo? I think its to put me off taking photos

Cb0NRzQh.jpg

its a picnic blanket to stop their pee going through to the hearth - it stains :shock: They are shockers, no manners at all. I swept up before work & 12 hours later return to this sight :lol:

Pretty good going for 12 hours, I would say :D

Alice from Windwhistle insisted we travelled home from Gloucestershire with our rabbits together with some of their poo. The smell of it would make them feel more secure and relaxed apparently :) Whatever the reason, they were definitely calmer on that 5 hour journey, than they are now just going 15 mins to the vets :lol:

I'm guessing Boo finds poo most reassuring, J&M like to lie in the lesser poo zone higher up
FKWmkGMl.jpg

I would like to add that the abundance of poo does not help me feel at all relaxed or secure:lol:

I still love them :)

I think HB has hit the nail on the head but I wonder if they're laying surrounded by their poo or if they're laying with someone else's? lol

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I still love them :)

I think HB has hit the nail on the head but I wonder if they're laying surrounded by their poo or if they're laying with someone else's? lol

that is good as I may have to send them to yours for litter training soon :thumb:

That's a song, isn't it?

"It's my blanky, and I'll poo if I want to.
Lay if I want to.
Sleep if I want to.
You would poo too if your name was Boo'

<groan>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :LOL: Aw man, I laughed so much. MM, do you need a manager with lyric content like that?!

Mine scent mark poo so it's theirs whether it is or not :roll:

Why do they not feel uncomfortable lying on big balls of poo? I think its to put me off taking photos
I think you're right! So often I've seen a cute photo opportunity with my boys but not taken a photo due to them being surrounded by poo! :lol:

I think you're right! So often I've seen a cute photo opportunity with my boys but not taken a photo due to them being surrounded by poo! [emoji38]
I'm always tempted to try Photoshop when that kinda thing happens, instead I post the picture proud of the poo [emoji38]

Why send them here? (Not that I'm complaining) But I will probably tell you they can't be trained so must stay with me ;)

I'll keep them then DP. However Boo has been complaining she wants you as her proper mum. The reason being I have a HUGE cardboard box the oven came in, inside the cardboard box is loads of folded cardboard boxes (from cabinets) & madam thinks it has the makings of a fab cardboard castle. I've told her I've no time & she is not happy

I'll keep them then DP. However Boo has been complaining she wants you as her proper mum. The reason being I have a HUGE cardboard box the oven came in, inside the cardboard box is loads of folded cardboard boxes (from cabinets) & madam thinks it has the makings of a fab cardboard castle. I've told her I've no time & she is not happy
Oh my poor baby. Keep bugging mummy and she'll give in and make one for you ;) x

Back