• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser checks in to say hello

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry I'm not on RU much now, but I often think of RU bunnies and owners I don't 'see' on Facebook.

For those who remember Spenser, he is well although recently had a blood test to investigate uncharacteristically hormonal behaviour from his furry majesty. The vet and I both agree that at Spenser's age it is best to monitor and manage his occasional amorous advances. He is likely to need a dental in the not too distant future, but is otherwise in fine form and enjoying his food very much.

Sorry I'm not on RU much now, but I often think of RU bunnies and owners I don't 'see' on Facebook.

For those who remember Spenser, he is well although recently had a blood test to investigate uncharacteristically hormonal behaviour from his furry majesty. The vet and I both agree that at Spenser's age it is best to monitor and manage his occasional amorous advances. He is likely to need a dental in the not too distant future, but is otherwise in fine form and enjoying his food very much.

Hiya :wave:

Hi there Spencer :wave: lovley to hear from you, bet youre as handsome as ever, with your pristine white furs. Hope the staff are looking after your every whim, you deserve to be spoilt :love:

Back