• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this the rabbit equivalent of dunking your biscuits?

Glingle

Warren Veteran
The bunnies get fresh hay morning and night. Usually in their shed, but if the weather is nice I also pop a bit in the run to encourage them to keep eating whilst sitting out in the sun. I've noticed that if the hay in the run gets wet, as it did when it rained heavily last night, the buns still happily sit and eat the soggy hay. They're totally ignoring the fresh hay this morning. Do I just have weird bunnies?

My Julie loved wt hay also. I never thought of it as the equivalent as to dunking a biscuit. Maybe but then I hate soggy biscuits. ha ha I thought of it more like adding water to salad green to freshen them up before eating. I love to do this.

The bunnies get fresh hay morning and night. Usually in their shed, but if the weather is nice I also pop a bit in the run to encourage them to keep eating whilst sitting out in the sun. I've noticed that if the hay in the run gets wet, as it did when it rained heavily last night, the buns still happily sit and eat the soggy hay. They're totally ignoring the fresh hay this morning. Do I just have weird bunnies?

Sounds like it :lol:

Back