• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cashmere x Marly and brown satin Jack need a home

Lucy

Warren Veteran
RSPCA Walsall is looking for a home for Marly and Jack.

Marly is a 3 year old neutered male cashmere x, pale brown in colour. Jack is a 1 year brown/black satin type. Marly has a long coat which will need regular grooming. They are friendly with people, and will make lovely pets for someone.

All homes are checked, minimum hutch size needed is 5ft, with a secured garden or run.

Hiya

Marly lives with Beatrix and me, he is now a proper spoilt little house bunny now and it has turned him into a right soppy sod. He is such a friendly happy rabbit, I love him to bits and so does Bea.

I am so glad Jack has found a home :D .

Tree said:
Hiya

Marly lives with Beatrix and me, he is now a proper spoilt little house bunny now and it has turned him into a right soppy sod. He is such a friendly happy rabbit, I love him to bits and so does Bea.

I am so glad Jack has found a home :D .

Yay!! Hope he loves Bea as much as we all do, she's gorgeous

Hiya,

I think so, they have both always got a silly glassy eyed expression which definitely says "loved up", and they are constantly cuddling each other, it's really lovely to watch them.

Back