• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eclipse rabbit

ravenmoore36

Warren Scout
Sad news. Eclipse left us to go and rejoin luna yesterday monday 14 june. He and his new partner were just beginning to truly bond.[emoji24]
(Ivy is the one playing book ends)
a7be92a53d25d760156e5e6a5934323a.jpg
33b86f1b95b4e04b5945a25f8efe03b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

We are emotionally shot. Last night we put the sofa bed up in the lounge where they live so ivy wouldnt have to sleep alone.

He was 10. Had a fab 10th birthday in july. Allowed a few treats he shouldnt really have. Hes with luna now. He never really got over losing her. He loved having ivy around and enjoyed her company. But it is was and always would be luna

He was 10. Had a fab 10th birthday in july. Allowed a few treats he shouldnt really have. Hes with luna now. He never really got over losing her. He loved having ivy around and enjoyed her company. But it is was and always would be luna

Some Rabbit bonds are like that, they are together forever now xx

Its so sad - some rabbits just never get over losing their partner. I'm sorry you have lost Eclipse. :cry:

It's very sad and I'm sorry that you have lost Eclipse :cry: He looked a lovely rabbit.

So very sorry, he looked a really handsome bun. Glad he enjoyed a good birthday in July, and now back with with his beloved Luna. Run free with your mate Eclipse xxxx

Back