• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decisions Decisions.......

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
So...... I have 6 rabbits, 2 pairs and 2 singles. My 2 pairs are great, no concerns! My 2 singles.... don't know if anyone remembers but I have Rex who is a little black rex rabbit with attitude!! Someone on here got me interested in continental giants so I bought a female with the intention of bonding her to Rex, sadly there was a bad accident where Rex got out of his cage into hers, attacked her and she died as a result of those injuries. One of the worst things I have ever been through! The lady very kindly gave me another rabbit FOC but it was a Buck (my Scooby) Now as a house rabbit Scooby is a dream come true, he has only ever wee and pooed in his litter tray, doesn't chew anything and can be trusted free range in the house and garden. I would love to bond him with a female giant in the not so distant future but I don't know if I am asking for trouble since Scooby is so good! Also there is the question of Rex, he was adopted from PAH as he had to be removed from the pen of rabbits cause he bullied the others! I don't know if I should try and bond him or not????

I assume he is neutered?

Personally I'd try to bond him with you more confident pair but take things very slowly.

Adding a female may cause some issues with toileting, but I imagine you'd be able to train out of it :) x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I assume he is neutered?

Personally I'd try to bond him with you more confident pair but take things very slowly.

Adding a female may cause some issues with toileting, but I imagine you'd be able to train out of it :) x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi all 6 are neutered. Scooby is the only indoor one, the other 5 are outdoor. So im wondering whether to try and give both the single boys a wife????

Back