• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not local so can't advise specifically but I'm so sorry your health is causing you problems :cry: perhaps a vet nurse or groomer can shave her bottom to stop it from happening. If your bunny suffers from soft poops maybe reducing pellets/veg might help?

Your rabbits sound to have a great set up and as they have each other too, they will not mind not having too much human interaction.

I hope you can find some local help.

Hugs x

I'm not local so can't advise specifically but I'm so sorry your health is causing you problems :cry: perhaps a vet nurse or groomer can shave her bottom to stop it from happening. If your bunny suffers from soft poops maybe reducing pellets/veg might help?

Your rabbits sound to have a great set up and as they have each other too, they will not mind not having too much human interaction.

I hope you can find some local help.

Hugs x
Zoobec has made a lovely post here.

I spotted your original post earlier but didn't have the time to reply so had to run off quickly and intended to come cake and reply - Zoobec seems to have done it perfectly though :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your replies, I was very upset after writing the thread. Not long after posting I took the bunny to the vet and she was found to be very unwell and she passed away yesterday. x

I saw the original post but didn't have time to reply. I am sorry for your loss.

Did the vet have any clue as to what was wrong with her as it all happened rather suddenly didn't it?

Back