• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny On The Block!

Mogs

Young Bun
Hi Everyone,

Just joined after weeks of looking !!!

Brave Bunny that I am : Brief out line of me below

I'm 47 next week say it quietly please, I've had bunnies for 7 years and boy has it been a learning curve!

I have a 10 week old French Lop housebunny - well he will be if I make it to 50 as he's giving me grey hair!! He's into everything and as he is so small he can get into everything as well

I also have 5 ouside bunnies

Buttons & Pipkin
Bubble & Squeak
Fudge- a confirmed batchelor - we did try very had to get him a girlfriend but he was having non of it

And last but no least - pinky and perky the G'pigs I forgot to put them on the - what other pets do you have page - please don't tell them they might pack their bags and leave me

Not to forget the woodpigeon that lives on my bedroom window ledge!

Looking forward to talking to you all

Mogs

(My nickname given to me by my nephews when they were babies as they couldn't say Maureen - they are 20 & 22 now but it stuck!!

Maureen and furries - hello and welcome :wave:

What's the name of your cheeky little housebunny ?

Do you have photos - we all love photos :)

Fudge sounds quite a character :wink:

Hiya Maureen and a big welcome to Rabbits United, look forward to hearing more about your bunnies very soon.
Best wishes Adele and all the Sanctuary Bunnies :D

Hi Mogs,

Aren't French lops lovely! I got Blueberry at 10 weeks old, She is 5 months old now and still a little terror! Can't fit into quite so many places now tho. :lol:

Got any piccies?

Mogs said:
I also have 5 ouside bunnies

Buttons & Pipkin
Bubble & Squeak
Fudge- a confirmed batchelor - we did try very had to get him a girlfriend but he was having non of it

And last but no least - pinky and perky the G'pigs I forgot to put them on the - what other pets do you have page - please don't tell them they might pack their bags and leave me!!

your showing your age now, bubble and squeak I used to eat as a kid (oh the days of eating left overs:lol: :lol: ) not sure the younger generation would know what is was and who can forget pinky and perky :lol: It was a 'bit before my time but my sisters loved them. Great names

hello mogs :wave:

Hi me back again,

House bunny is called Harvey at the moment, not sure if he's a boy or girl. He's off to the vets to have his first jab tom so if we are still unsure he may end up being call Billy which I thik is a bit more unsex!!!

Sorry I live in the arch so no access to a scanner etc and I don't have one at work either but as soon as I pull myself into the 21st century I will put some on

Bye for now

Mogs

Back