• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to a good home...

I found this pair on the free ads.

They look gorgeous. I would hate to see them split up.

FREE TO A LOVING HOME! I have two rabbits I need to rehome complete with new two storey hutch, this is due to a change in circumstances and I can no longer give them the time and attention they deserve. 1 male (castrated) 2yrs old, dutch x silver fox called Darwin and 1 female broken fawn lop about 5 yrs old called Becky.

Call me on 07092 835638

freeads does not display sellers private telephone numbers on ads. Instead each advert has it's own telephone number that connects to the seller. This number will cease to work when the advert is withdrawn from sale.

There is no connection charge, calls are charged on a per second basis and calling a seller is comparable with the cost of calling a mobile phone.

Calls are charged at the BT rate of 10.5 pence per minute(ppm)* on weekends, 22 ppm* evenings and 32 ppm* at peak times.

*The cost of calls from mobile phone or other operators may vary.

Rabbitgoodhome.jpg

Rabbitgoodhome2.jpg

these two are gorgeous - just had a look myself to find out where they are and they're based in Southampton. it's tragic just how many rabbits appear on these pages, i live up north and 'loot' is full of rabbits needing forever homes.

They're in Southampton, wow so am I. Never saw that add though. Which is probably a good thing, my parents wouldn't let me adopt them anyway. Two rabbit are fine, three maybe, four no way. Shame but there you go.

Really hope everything works out for them.

Back