• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin

Oh bless her, she's certainly in good hands. I hope she continues to feel better, she's such a pretty girl and has gorgeous footsies in the last picture x

Sending Roisin lots of vibes. I'm pleased that she's starting to behave more normally. It's heartbreaking to see such a sad look in her eyes :(

Is Roisin living in your warren now Jane? The abundance of hay in the photos looks like your luxury bunny accommodation. She definitely looks less miserable and more relaxed now.

Is Roisin living in your warren now Jane? The abundance of hay in the photos looks like your luxury bunny accommodation. She definitely looks less miserable and more relaxed now.

Yes, she is out of Quarantine now and has had her Filivac Vaccine

She's beautiful! That flop is a good sign. She looks very young.

She's in the best of hands and must think she's in heaven.

Welcome to the RU family Roisin.

:love:

She's beautiful! That flop is a good sign. She looks very young.

She's in the best of hands and must think she's in heaven.

Welcome to the RU family Roisin.

She's about 3 months old. Not sure if she intends to 'grow into' her back feet :shock:

She reminds me of my late Rodney

She's about 3 months old. Not sure if she intends to 'grow into' her back feet :shock:

She reminds me of my late Rodney

Oh she's only a little baby! Poor love, but she has you now. Can she see anybun else?

So are we betting on her being a bit more of a Dwarf than a Mini? Whatever she is, she is a lucky girl now.

And yes, she's like Rodney.

Oh she's only a little baby! Poor love, but she has you now. Can she see anybun else?

So are we betting on her being a bit more of a Dwarf than a Mini? Whatever she is, she is a lucky girl now.

And yes, she's like Rodney.

She's definitely not a Mini Lop, thankfully she has a long nose unlike the MLs. Given the diet she has had for the last 3 months being Brachycephalic would just add to her risk of Dental problems. She had never been fed hay/grass in her life til she came here :shock:

She is lovely :love:

Whenever I see photos of your buns and their wonderful set up, I always ask myself how long it must take you to clean them out!

Back