• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a man

Sexy Brunette wltm Single Male with GSOH for Good Times and Romance

JodieFull.jpg

JodieSmall.jpg

It's time to get Jodie sorted out with a man.

She is beautiful.
Fiesty (to say the least)
Spayed
Vaccinated
House Rabbit

I am looking to adpot a nice buck who will look after her. Make her feel safe and be her best friend.
She has spent the last couple of months alone, learning to get along with James and I and has made great progress.
I can tell she is lonely and I am keen to get her a friend.

Do any of you have for adoption / or know a bun who would like to move in with this little lady?

We have a lot of love in this house.

Please send me a pm.

Isn't she just gorgeous - I was wondering how she was getting on indoors - great to hear she is making good progress.

If I were a bunny (and male!!) I would be jumping at the chance to live with you and all the other buns. :)

Looking forward to hearing an update when Prince Charming is found :wink:

Furry Friends (Surrey) has a friendly 2yrs old, soon to be neutered, white dwarf lop with blue eyes.

Also Ivan a friendly 9 month old neutered male chocolately brown with a white nose.

rabbit_1426.jpg

Bobtails have loads of cute male dutch rabbits in, including Gloucester - http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/pictures/gloucester.jpg
There other lads can be seen here - http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/adopt_rabbit.asp

Animal Lifeline have some georgoes heart throbs in atm - http://www.aqtr53.dsl.pipex.com/rabbits.htm
chi.jpg

milo.jpg

OOOOooooo she is a real beauty, i have a gorgeous silver fox nethie just come in, hes about 4 yrs old and he goes for the chop on friday, i have also got a white male lion head coming in a week on sat, having difficulty posting pics though

I think you will get unindated with offers for this little sexy lady, you might have to resort to speed dating to help her make her mind up :lol: :lol:

ROFL!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahah. I just had the funniest thought.

Imagine if Delia had a "Speed Dating" day at the rescue. Everybody bring your single buns (vaccinated/castrated/healthy ofc) on a Sunday afternoon.

We could have canapes and cold white wine while we supervised 3 mins in a hutch with all her would be adoptees. I bet there would be quite a few love at first sites!

Jodie is very picky though. He is going to have to be quite a robo-babe to break through her steely exterior.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, she does look a proper little lady, one who is looking for a gentleman who will wine and dine her, not that young stud muffin kind of lad who will drag her from pub to pub, pass out in taxi on way home leaving Jodie un-amused and having to pay for taxi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly Go-Lightly said:
Imagine if Delia had a "Speed Dating" day at the rescue. Everybody bring your single buns (vaccinated/castrated/healthy ofc) on a Sunday afternoon.

We could have canapes and cold white wine while we supervised 3 mins in a hutch with all her would be adoptees. I bet there would be quite a few love at first sites!

Bertie sent me a link to some American's site and her local rabbit group do just that - must be incredibly stressful for the poor things. Even worse was when she said that when confronted with her rabbit, the doe she left with "flattened her ears down and opened her mouth in a smile - it was love at first sight!" - sounds to me like a terrified, stressed little bunny.

They also had this bizarre system where the two bunnies would be taken away to someone else's house to be "bonded".

Oh, and she believed that her rabbits could speak English and communicate with her (and other animals) telepathically. Scary.

Denny said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, she does look a proper little lady, one who is looking for a gentleman who will wine and dine her, not that young stud muffin kind of lad who will drag her from pub to pub, pass out in taxi on way home leaving Jodie un-amused and having to pay for taxi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye she is very posh. She is reading Marie Claire atm. She is always so up to date with fashion. Such a little trendsetting madam!
I can't afford to keep her in Prada.

JodieMarieClaire.jpg

Andi said:
["flattened her ears down and opened her mouth in a smile - it was love at first sight!"

A smile? She's baring her teeth! Sounds like she is about to lynch the poor rabbit next to her!
Jeeez people are weird.

Holly Go-Lightly said:
A smile? She's baring her teeth! Sounds like she is about to lynch the poor rabbit next to her!
Jeeez people are weird.

It's pretty frightening that the woman is allowed to own pets. One of her other stories was about the time she drove two rabbits halfway across America to some psychic pet convention, and left them in a puppy pen in a hall full of dogs and cats. :?

Holly Go-Lightly said:
Aye she is very posh. She is reading Marie Claire atm. She is always so up to date with fashion. Such a little trendsetting madam!

In that case make sure you avoid all buns called becks, it maybe love at first sight but be warned. You had better add the name david to that list as well just to be on the safe side :lol: :lol:

Potential suitors....

All of these boys are up for adoption in the UK. Pretty sexy if I do say so myself!

I have had Jodie on my lap at the PC looking at the following piccies...
She is playing her cards very close to her chest. TBH I think she may be deferring to me as I have excellent taste in men.

Harry - Is with Annie at Lazylops. PM her on this forum.
Harry.jpg

Teasle - Is on the Rabbit Rehome Webbie - Meadowbluehenrietta
Teasle.jpg

Marmeduke - Is with Christine at Animal Lifeline. Also on Rabbit Rehome.
marmeduke.jpg

Where did you find Harry and Teasle? they don't look familar (not that and go around making notes of all the bunnies available or anything :oops: )

Tam

Back